Monday, July 13, 2009

BootyGate?!? Really?

Here is a little bit of the story on the President checking out a young ladies "Junk in the Trunk", and I'm sure this story is not over! Some of this story I picked and added some of my own comments to another bloggers story and the only reason I did it that way was to show that President Obama is still a brotha and is not dead. Thanks to http://www.averagebro.com/ for the story link up and my comments are in Italics! http://www.averagebro.com/2009/07/bootygate-really.html
So, nearly a week after an optical illusion turned into a silly faux controversy, the media is still prattling on and on about Barack Obama supposedly ogling the booty of a 16 year old Brazilian girl. All I see is a black man helping a beautiful brown skinned sister down some stairs, but that's just me.




(They are in Brazil...WTH would you expect with the way woman look down there...That's a black mans dream, to chill in Rio and enjoy all the eye candy that practically grows on trees!!!





Clearly Obama didn't oggle the young girl's butt. I have no idea why this is still being discussed. Perhaps the stupidest criticism I've heard is that if George W. Bush had done this, it'd be all over the news. Uhhh, really. Did folks somehow forget this?


It's neat how the media picks up this and runs with it because of the character of President Obama but when George does it, everyone buries it and never speaks of it. Oh well, I guess even the highest man in office can still be human and have haters all over the place!

At least if President Obama is going to get "busted" for checking out a woman from Brazil's backside, thank God she has a nice figure and a butt worth looking at!!! Unlike President Bush's photo op with two girls at what looks like a volleyball game...President Bush, let me help you out here!!! If you look real close, she still has no azz!!! So you may want to reevaluate that thumbs up there Brah!!!


This falls right in line with common stereotypes. A black man can't resist peeking at butts, even underaged ones. And his tall, muscular black wife probably kicked his ass when they got back to the hotel. Cause, you know, that's what angry, black women do! She may be the First Lady but she still is a sista and I'm sure it comes out sometimes!!!

Riiiiight. I can't help but think that there's a little bit of "oversexed Black man"-style racial politricks lurking under the surface here. What say ye'?

Question: Is "BootyGate" being blown out of proportion? Is there a double standard for liberals and Conservatives, or is this more black and white?
There is more than enough going on in politics, plus I thought you could not run for public office if you haven't had an affair! SOP I guess and plus if the other politions are doing it like clock work what's the big deal with a look?

Look at Gov. Mark Sanford...He has a wife and a girlfriend too! I'm Just Sayin!!!
















Mr. Lovettelli Has Spoken and You Will Listen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment