This came from a brotha's blog and it was a non-scientific survey of brotha's that all are educated and are employed or business owners. Some are married and have or are currently dating black women. This brotha breaks down some of the stereotypes of sista's over the course of history and then put it out there.
Today's modern movies like "Diary of a mad black woman" and "Diary of a tired black man" are to movies that looked at the complaints of black men and women today so you have some kind of recent history to draw from with your own personal experiences.
I'm not trying to start no wars and I love my sista's and I don't plan on changing that in the least bit but I would love to hear what the thoughts are of all of you.
Here is the list!!!
1. Black women make black men feel under appreciated, unwarranted and irresponsible and regressive.
2. Black women are too aggressive and no longer patient in waiting on the pursuit of a man.
3. Black women are strong headed, too independent which presents great challenges in relationships.
4. Black women are masculine in that they are controlling and like to run the relationship.
5. Black women expect too much. They are gold diggers who will not look twice at a blue collar black man.
6. Black women are hot headed and have bad attitudes.
7. Black women stop caring about their appearance after a certain age.
8. Black women are not as sexually open as other races, especially in regards to oral sex.
9. Black women's tolerance is far too low; they are no longer empathetic to the black man's struggle in white America.
10. Black women do not cater to their men.
The link to the brothas website is here so you can read the whole blog. It's too big to post here but it is well worth the read!!!